My Experience about my first vaccine 💉

 Hi guys I'm going to share my vaccination experience with you guys. If you are didn't got vaccine or scared to got vaccines please read my story about my experience.

 Okay first of all how many guys you have already vaccinated, if you got vaccinated comment below that I got vaccinated, if you guys didn't got vaccinated comment below that I didn't got and tell me why you guys didn't got vaccinated,

 I know the reason why many of you guys didn't got your first dose, the reason is you guys didn't know which vaccine to choose or you guys are afraid of getting vaccine.

  • The first reason is you guys are confuse with which vaccine to put, see guys both the vaccines are good.
Second reason is you guys are afraid to get vaccinated, don't afraid to get vaccinated, first I too afraid to get vaccinated.

My experience on vaccine.

 And finally about my experience about my first vaccination. I got vaccinated on 03-06-2021. I got COVAXIN my second dose is on 01-07-2021 to 26-07-2021, since in I got COVAXIN the time period is 28 days for the second dose.
 
 Let me tell the story of how I got vaccinated. My father organised a camp for vaccination. I waited eagerly for getting vaccinated, but unfortunately the camp was canceled due the insufficient of vaccines.

 Yes the vaccine are in very low ratio of our country population, so guys if you get a chance to get vaccinated please use it don't ignore it please.
 
 I was waiting for getting vaccinated, suddenly my father received a call that the vaccines are available for the next day, I feel happy to vaccinated and to Upload Storie on Instagram and little bit of fear inside me.

 The next day have came and I'm came to the camp, registered for vaccination waiting in a room, finally entered the cabin and got vaccinated.

 At first I didn't have any symptoms my uncle asked me, is there any reactions and he said his hand is paining, I said no I didn't feel any thing.

 After 5 minutes I got dizzy feeling and I couldn't able to stand, I said my uncle I'm getting dizzy feeling can we sit anywhere, and my uncle brought me a water, we sit there for 10-15 minutes 

 After I reached home my mom gave me a fresh juice. And I ate and sleep for hours, after I woke up my hands got paining, and the hand pain continues for 2 days, So guys there is nothing for afraid for getting vaccinated. Please get vaccinated soon its the only hope for us to return to a normal life. Lets home that the world gets back from this virus 

 This is my experience about getting vaccinated. If you like this comment below and share your experience about your vaccination 
 

Be Safe, Wear a Mask, Wash your Hands, 

Stay Home, Get Vaccinated 

To see about Last date of 2nd phase pf vaccination Click here



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Apple MacBook Pro m1 chip is good for Architecture?